Zoic Studios is an award winning VFX company made up of accomplished artists and producers who understand story, process and relationships.
Some of our recent credits include: Legion, Warrior, Arrow, The Walking Dead and The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina.
“Visual Evolution” is our mission; we invest in constantly improving our technological and studio processes so that our artists can focus on being creative even in the lightning fast paced world of visual effects. We apply these principles to our work on some of the most VFX intensive film and television projects out there.
We are currently seeking a freelance Runner/PA to join our Los Angeles studio through January 2020. This successful individual will provide support and backup wherever it might be required within Zoic, but particularly in support to our front of house/receptionist desk. This position is located in Culver City, CA and reports directly to the Office Manager and SVP of Global Operations.
Positive attitude, ambition and desire to help in any possible way is a must. This is a great opportunity to join a well-established visual effects company for a very fun and exciting season. You will have a unique opportunity to learn how a studio operates and network along the way.
This is a freelance full time, Monday through Friday position. The booking is 4 months.
- Provide administrative support and assistance to the operations of Zoic both in and out of house – this includes handling runs and errands for the company.
- Help and assistance with client services.
- Maintain studio cleanliness including carrying out general office management duties, such as changing light bulbs, office supply inventory, keeping the kitchen clean and stocked, making coffee, maintaining printers/ink and other tasks that will come up throughout the day.
- Assist Front Desk and Office Manager with facility projects and research.
- Assist with food/drink services for clients and other client related tasks.
- Place and pick up food orders for clients, artists, and employees.
- Expecting the unexpected!
- Team player!
- Must own a car with valid license and insurance (percentage of mileage will be reimbursed).
- Can-do attitude.
- Work well under pressure while maintaining high standards.
- Able to work a flexible schedule and be available for OT/weekends when needed.
- Be well presented/tidy.
- Able to cope under high pressure situations.
- Able to respond quickly and prioritize time with minimal micro-management.
- An interest in VFX or post production a plus.
- This position is located on site in Los Angeles, CA. Candidate must live in the radius of the location or have the ability to move locally.
- Zoic Studios Los Angeles and New York participates in the eVerify program
- This job description contains the basic requirements for the position and is NOT intended to be a complete list of responsibilities; other duties may be assigned
- Due to the volume of applications we receive across our different openings we regret that only those selected to interview will be contacted
- We also have the best homemade guacamole served in Culver City.
Position pays $14/hr (W-4) and some benefits will be available like medical, dental and vision.
To apply for this job please visit zoicstudios.applytojob.com.