Production Manager (Freelance) will independently carry out the physical production demands on medium to smaller budgeted shoots and campaigns, in particular BTS coverage and talent interviews for HBO and HBO Max programming. Primary responsibilities will involve budgeting and scheduling, the hiring of crew, negotiating equipment costs, and execution of location and talent agreements.
The PM position will liaise directly on some projects with Creative Directors, ACD’s & Producers as well as Business Affairs, Account Management and outside talent managers in order execute the wide variety of shoots our group handles across all HBO platforms. Working closely with Finance and Account Management, the PM will track and log all shoot related expenditures.
The PM will provide support for the Line Producers on large series and film campaigns, allowing the LP’s to better focus on the broader overall campaign shoot needs.
- Supervise crews, schedules and equipment when on set/location
- Liaise with Creative Directors, Associate Creative Directors and Producers in order to develop and achieve creative goals
- Provide shoot estimates based on established budgets and work with Line Producers to review these estimates on a need be basis
- Establish budgets and negotiate with crew and vendors, finalize rental agreements
- Schedule talent for shoots and work with Business Affairs to execute all necessary paperwork.
- Manage in house camera equipment
- Liaise with Finance and Account Management teams to process, track and log all expenditure
- 5+ years production experience
- Positive attitude, organized thinker, clear communicator & diplomacy.
- Operational knowledge of cameras and data off loading, plus working knowledge of live streaming, VR and AR.
- Working knowledge of lighting, grip and camera equipment when conversing, researching and booking equipment with crew and vendors.
- Willing to have flexibility in schedule, working long hours when necessary and able to travel.
- Creative thinker with ability to multi-task.
America’s most successful premium television company, Home Box Office delivers two 24-hour pay television services—HBO®and Cinemax®. HBO continues to take advantage of the latest technological innovations with advancements that include the availability of HBO programming online though HBO GOSM and MAX GOSM, as well as HBO On Demand® and Cinemax On Demand® in HD. Just as HBO is a company noted for its commitment to excellence in the products and services it delivers to consumers, it makes the extra effort to create a work environment in which fairness, equity, trust, and individual responsibility are valued. HBO is committed to retaining and recruiting skilled and motivated employees, placing a priority on qualified team players who contribute to the diversity of their workforce. HBO offers competitive benefits to include medical, dental, vision, a matched 401(k) plan, flexible spending, a commuter benefit program and tuition reimbursement.
To apply for this job please visit www.warnerbroscareers.com.
Always use caution and do your due diligence before sharing private information. While we do check every job, we are not affiliated with the recruiters.
If this posting seems off, please report it to us!