Post/Motion Graphics/Live Action Production house seeking a full-time Production Coordinator for our office located in the Arts District of Los Angeles. Prior experience in Production Coordinating is required, as well as an understanding of the post-production workflow and industry-related jargon.��Responsibilities and Requirements include, but are not limited to:
��• Work with other Coordinators to manage day-to-day Post Production as well as maintaining calendar and schedules of multiple projects.�
• Strong communication and problem-solving skills are a must.
�• Heavy Resourcing experience.�
• Responsible for taking accurate and detailed notes in production meetings/calls then distributing notes to the team.
�• Working knowledge of post-production & production pipeline processes.�• Possess a high level of Detail and QC responsibility�
• Contacting appropriate vendors should any issues arise dealing with the facility or in the scope of production.�
• Coordinate with producers to make sure the editorial suite is equipped with the proper furniture, phones, internet connection, etc. as per the client’s needs
.�• Conduct and direct client services
�• Ability to work under deadlines and changes in production plans/schedules.�
• Facilitate in setting up for pre-pro meetings and events.�
• Some General Administrative duties��Salary:
Competitive based on experience. Eligible for participation in our Health, Dental, Vision, HSP & 401K benefits.��Contact us: If this sounds like a great fit for you, and you have the required experience please submit a PDF of your cover letter and resume and desired wage