At DreamWorks Animation Television, the Production Coordinator will assist the Line Producer with maintaining quotas and deadlines and ensuring departmental productivity goals are consistently met on a CG Production.
DreamWorks Animation Television has an exciting new opportunity for a Production Coordinator to join its team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinates shipping of materials to Partner Studios and ensures that the work is labeled and filed properly
- Manages day-to-day tracking of CG assets in production database
- Communicates effectively with artists regarding deadlines
- Works with Partner Studios to give support and maintain schedule
- Reports daily output information of Partner Studio CG department
- Facilitates communication with Partner Studios by answering questions and coordinating the delivery of materials in a timely manner
- Perform daily check-ins with members of production, artists and supervisors to determine the status of work on the show
- Stays abreast of issues and anticipates potential issues and elevates information to Line Producer
- Responds to all production-related communications in a timely manner as well as gathers and distributes production materials
- Before materials are sent to Partner Studios, oversee the process of quality control such as CG assets, model packs, and all reference material
- Knowledge and understanding of milestones within the CG pipeline from design through post production
- Learns the necessary computer programs and network directory system
- Coordinate CG asset archiving activities
- Assist with ad hoc projects
- Software requirements: Microsoft Word and Excel, Gmail and knowledge of production tracking databases
- Knowledge of Maya, SyncSketch, Photoshop and/or Illustrator is a plus
- Ability to work with Partner Studios
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced production environment
- Minimum 2 years of previous TV animation production experience preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
Visit www.dreamworksanimation.com to see our latest animated film and television productions.
DreamWorks is a division of NBCUniversal. At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.
Always use caution and do your due diligence before sharing private information. While we do check every job, we are not affiliated with the recruiters.
If this posting seems off, please report it to us!