Purpose: Work across multiple linear and digital programs simultaneously to execute productions needs including crew bookings, scheduling, footage delivery, location bookings, clearances, and general production support.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Physical shoot support: book crew, shoot locations, permits, art dept requests, location releases, COIs, book greenrooms, etc.
- Look for “out of the ordinary” specs on shoot sheets coming in and share unique items with post (i.e. how material was shot, how many cameras, media type, etc.)
- Tech/location walk thru, tech confirmation for studio shoots when requested (monitors, lighting, etc.)
- Point of contact for Daily Pop, Nightly Pop, & out of town shoots
- Assist in all operational capacities from pre-production to delivery
- Arrange and coordinate all transmissions from field for news shoots
- Model bookings: work with producers & agencies to identify for shoots as needed
- Send Daily Call Sheets – LA & NY
- Lead/facilitate production meetings with all departments for each assigned production
- Additional duties as assigned
• Minimum 2-3 years production/studio/field work
• Experience in the digital space as well as a studio/network environment
• Able to work within a deadline, urgent manner while staying calm and collected
• Enjoyment and ability to solve problems and troubleshoot with creative personalities
• Attention to details and can wear many hats at any time
• Ideally is proactive with a purpose & can pivot quickly
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
E! is the only global, multi-platform brand for all things pop culture. The network is currently available to 91 million cable and satellite subscribers in the U.S and 161 countries globally. E! programming includes popular series “Keeping Up with the Kardashians,” “Very Cavallari,” “Total Divas,” “Total Bellas,” “Botched,” and “Dating #NoFilter;” topical series “Nightly Pop,” and the return of the “E! True Hollywood Story.” “E! News” is the leading multi-platform publisher delivering breaking entertainment news and pop culture coverage 24/7 across EOnline.com and all digital and social media. The brand’s robust programming slate includes “E! News” and “Daily Pop,” along with digital shows: “E! News’ The Rundown,” “Face Forward” and “What The Fashion” on Snapchat. E!’s “Live from the Red Carpet” signature events keep fans connected to their favorite stars on pop culture’s biggest nights and E! is also home to the “E! People’s Choice Awards,” the only award show for the people, by the people. E! is a network of NBCUniversal Entertainment & Lifestyle Group, a division of NBCUniversal, one of the world’s leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news and information to a global audience. For more corporate information, visit www.nbcuniversal.com.
To apply for this job please visit sjobs.brassring.com.
Always use caution and do your due diligence before sharing private information. While we do check every job, we are not affiliated with the recruiters.
If this posting seems off, please report it to us!