Image Engine Design
The Production Assistant will work with the Production and Facilities departments to ensure the effective running of our studio. They will use their go-getter mentality to learn all aspects of the production department, Image Engine workflow and standard processes. They will take the initiative to work with Coordinators, Production Managers and Central Production Manager to obtain feedback and gain skills to increase efficiency and industry knowledge.
Equally, the Production Assistant will have a can-do attitude to assist the Head of Studios, Facilities and HR department execute various tasks to create a positive and fun environment for our artists.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Attend dailies as required by the show production team. Note taking and data entry into shotgun.
- Attend Cinesync sessions as required by the show production team. Note taking and data entry into shotgun.
- Organization of rounds and note taking.
- Book meetings, dailies and reviews per the Production team
- Work with Production Manager & coordinator to adhere to schedules and keep schedules on track – directed by the Production Manager
- Keep production team informed of action points from the floor or sessions where you are in attendance.
- Manage and organise all files received for Production from client.
- Work with production team to determine, organize and manage client sends.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- 1+ years’ experience working in a high paced work environment
- Proven customer service experience
- Ability understanding of production workflow process
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Passion for the film industry
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Advanced MS Excel skills
- Shotgun experience is an asset
- Must be able to multi-task and maintain a positive attitude when working under pressure
- Highly organized, able to transform detail-oriented work into action
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Must be keen to learn basic client-to-vendor relationships and show an eagerness to develop and enhance studio profile with the clients
- Excellent time management skills
- Absolute fascination and dedication to post-production work is essential
- Willing to learn new techniques and technology
To apply for this job please visit ca.indeed.com.
Always use caution and do your due diligence before sharing private information. While we do check every job, we are not affiliated with the recruiters.
If this posting seems off, please report it to us!