OVERVIEW OF THE COMPANY
Fox Business NetworkFOX Business Network (FBN) is a financial news channel delivering real-time information across all platforms that impact both Main Street and Wall Street. Headquartered in New York—the business capital of the world—FBN launched in October 2007 and is the leading business network on television, topping CNBC in Business Day viewers for the second consecutive year. The network is available in more than 80 million homes in all markets across the United States. Owned by FOX, FBN has bureaus in Chicago, Los Angeles, Washington, D.C. and London.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and passionate Production Assistant to join the Making Money with Charles Payne team. You will have a great sense of communication and have the ability to work well on a team. You are used to working in a fast- paced environment that is constantly changing. You are willing to learn and you are looking to move up within a company.
A Snapshot of Your Responsibilities:
- Create and distribute graphics
- Pitch and research story ideas and see them through start to finish
- Write teases, reporter intros and guest intros for show
- Edit and produce segments
- Cut video
What You Will Need:
- BA in Communications or Journalism
- Strong digital and social media skills
- Experience with Ardome and other video editing software is a plus
To apply for this job please visit foxcareers.com.
Always use caution and do your due diligence before sharing private information. While we do check every job, we are not affiliated with the recruiters.
If this posting seems off, please report it to us!