Richmond Hill, ON
Secondary school graduate (a university graduate with related knowledge & experience in Film Production/Journalism is an advantage)
- Good interpersonal/communication skill
- Functional knowledge of computer (include inputting Chinese characters)
- Commitment to accuracy and quality control
- Knowledge of Cantonese and English
- Able to work weekends, nights and holidays as needed
- Ability to work under pressure
- Attention to detail
How to apply:
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your information to us.
If you require any special reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to us.
Fairchild Television Ltd. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please note that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Types: Part-time, Temporary
- news: 1 year (Preferred)
To apply for this job please visit ca.indeed.com.
Always use caution and do your due diligence before sharing private information. While we do check every job, we are not affiliated with the recruiters.
If this posting seems off, please report it to us!