The WarnerMedia Story
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Now, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.
(Producer): “Remind me again, who had that amazing dunk last year early in the NBA finals for the Warriors??”
(You): Game 1. Kevin Durant. 4th quarter. 1 min to go. BOOM!
You’re the go to when it comes to all things basketball, baseball, golf and more. You can see a producer’s vision for how their promo would play out, what assets they’ll need and where to get them in no time. How are you so quick? Because you’ve organized, tagged and labeled everything so meticulously that anyone can find what they need in no time. You’re unstoppable. Or also known as our next Production Assistant for our Turner Sports’ Creative Services Sports Unit (CSSU).
We’re looking for a highly organized, aspiring storyteller with a passion for sports to join our Emmy Award Winning Team in Atlanta, Georgia in this entry-level opportunity. What’s CSSU do within WarnerMedia? It delivers customized content across the full spectrum of Turner Sports’ media platforms – Linear and Digital from promotional campaigns, show opens to features. CSSU plans, creates and executes memorable productions.
- Helping manage the footage library for CSSU. This includes compiling, evaluating, and logging video for all Turner Sports properties. (NBA, NCAA March Madness, MLB, PGA, and E-League).
- Collaborate and assist in all phases of creative production
- Support a variety of producers in their day-to-day in the edit room
- Work closely with CSSU producers to gather and identify the best and most relevant video.
- Pitch promotional campaign ideas and develop creative writing skills for broadcast and promotions.
- Learn the ins-and-outs of post-production fundamentals: editing, sound design and visual effects from this exceptional team.
- 1+ year of experience in production (internships count!)
- Bachelors in Communications, Journalism or TV/Film recommended.
- Familiarity with Adobe Premiere is a plus.
- In-depth sports knowledge is a huge advantage!
- You have a passion for storytelling
- You are a strong, spoken and written communicator who keeps projects on task and on time.
- You’re a proactive, detail-oriented, individual with a can-do mentality who thrives in a fast-paced group
- You’re someone who looks for new ideas and solutions, anticipates issues and follows up to keep projects moving across multiple teams
- You have experience with asset tracking systems and project management tools
- Paid time off every year to volunteer
- Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
- 2018 Best Company for Working Mothers
- 2018 Best Company for Dads
- An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
- Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
DEADLINE TO APPLY: MONDAY, NOVEMBER 4
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org