Production Assistant (Atlanta) Apply
Job Schedule: Full-Time
Job Location: Atlanta, GA, US
Entercom Atlanta (Radio Stations V103/WVEE, 92.9 THE GAME/WZGC, STAR 94.1/WSTR, and NEWS & TALK 1380/WAOK-AM) is looking for a Full-Time Production Assistant. The Production Assistant will be responsible for but not limited to:
- Assist the Production Director with producing commercial spots.
- Uploading external audio into Wide Orbit operating systems, voice and produce spots for air and digital.
- Other responsibilities as needed
- Experience with digital audio recording systems and techniques, including audio editing software; Adobe Audition.
- Operation as broadcast or recording studio, audio production mixer, engineer or technician.
- Possess experience with Wide Orbit system a plus. Ability to voice commercial copy, and produce finished commercial product for airing.
- Demonstrate ability to direct announcing talent in the performance of commercial and other announcements.
- Experience with digital audio streaming systems.
- This is an on-site, in-office position.
- Only those with a great and “get it done” attitude need apply.
- Voice commercial copy as necessary.
Entercom Communications Corp. (NYSE: ETM) is a leading American media and entertainment company reaching and engaging over 170 million people each month through its premier collection of highly rated, award winning radio stations, digital platforms and live events. As one of the country’s two largest radio broadcasters, Entercom offers integrated marketing solutions and delivers the power of local connection on a national scale with coverage of close to 90% of persons 12+ in the top 50 markets. Entercom is the #1 creator of live, original, local audio content and the nation’s unrivaled leader in news and sports radio. Learn more about Philadelphia-based Entercom at www.entercom.com, Facebook and Twitter (@Entercom).
Entercom is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Entercom affords equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals regardless of their race, color, religion or religious creed, sex/ gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, age (over 40), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, military or veteran status, or other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law, and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations. Consistent with our commitment to equal employment opportunity, we provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities who need assistance in applying electronically for a position with Entercom, unless doing so would impose an undue hardship. To request a reasonable accommodation for this purpose, please call 1-610-660-5614. Please note that this phone number is to be used solely to request an accommodation with respect to the online application process. Calls for any other reason will not be returned. Reasonable accommodation requests are considered on a case-by-case basis.
To apply for this job please visit entercom.dejobs.org.
Always use caution and do your due diligence before sharing private information. While we do check every job, we are not affiliated with the recruiters.
If this posting seems off, please report it to us!