Made With Pencil Crayons
**Must be located in the Toronto /GTA and supply a link to video examples. Explain your role in the project.
We are looking for a film production assistant & video editor to help in the preparation of music videos, live performance videos, biopics, trailers, and promo videos from filming to post-production to distribution, etc. The production assistant will work with and under the supervision of the director and project coordinator.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Film music videos, artist performances, biopics, interviews, and promotional videos
- Edit, transfer, catalogue, trim, colour correct, and covert for online and broadcast distribution
- Assist with storyboarding and video concepts
- Add movie subtitles and closed captioning
- Upload video content to designated third party websites (YouTube, Vimeo etc.)
- Tackle the entire video production process (Plan, shoot, and edit)
- Creative and artistic skills with a good eye for design/typography
- Knowledge of cameras and lenses
- Understands lighting techniques
- Previous work experience as a Video Editor
- Experience with creating interview videos, music videos, live performance videos, commercial, promotional, social videos is an asset
- Must be able to tackle the entire video production process (Plan, shoot, and edit)
- Ability to work to a tight schedule. Ability to translate ideas into complete projects.
- Ability to work under pressure and on multiple projects at the same time
- Good eye for detail and very quick and reliable
- Proficiency with converting video formats (ProRes, Avi, MP4, NTSC, PAL, etc.)
- Have a professional attitude
- driver’s license is an asset
- Individuals must have their own laptop and access to software programs
- Able to work Independently with minimal supervisor while meeting goals and deadlines
- Able to flourish in a fast-paced environment with strong multi-tasking skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Contract length: 6 months
Part-time hours: 15-25 per week
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Salary: $15.00 to $25.00 /hour
- Video Editing: 1 year (Required)
To apply for this job please visit ca.indeed.com.
Always use caution and do your due diligence before sharing private information. While we do check every job, we are not affiliated with the recruiters.
If this posting seems off, please report it to us!