Scott Brothers Entertainment
Scott Brothers Entertainment is a multifaceted company that strives to develop cutting-edge entertainment by combining years of experience in film, television and digital media. Having this diversity in our company helps us to stay competitive in the industry and produce engaging content which truly resonates with the audience.
Scott Brothers Entertainment is looking for a self motivated Production Accountant.
Key responsibilities and requirements:
- Monitor production budgets and provide cost reports.
- Work with production to gather and maintain start paperwork.
- Process bi-weekly non-union production payroll.
- Deliver breakdown of costs for CRTC and OMDC.
- Compile information for production company audits.
- 2-3 years of production accounting experience in TV or Film.
- Knowledge and experience with EP software processing an asset.
- Proficiency with QuickBooks and Excel is required.
Industry: Media, News and Publishing
Job Type: Full-time
To apply for this job please visit ca.indeed.com.