NOTE: Applicants will only be considered via email
Established production company in Woodland Hills, California is seeking a part-time Accountant for our production office. Non-union position.
The primary duties and responsibilities consist of:
– Bank and credit card statement reconciliations for various production accounts
– monitoring and reconciling cash flows for various production accounts
– Prepare a variety of financial reports as periodically requested by Management
– Assist in other accounting projects on an ad hoc basis as needed
– Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills are a must.
– Ability to professionally and effectively present information and respond to questions from management and employees
– Ability to work in a team, maintain confidentiality, complete a complex variety of tasks in an organized manner and to quickly change and adapt to new priorities.- Ability to draw conclusions from information and instructions, then form and implement an action plan to move a project forward.
– Bachelor’s degree in Accounting. Equivalent work experience may be substituted for some of the education.
– Quickbooks, Excel
– Film/TV production accounting experience preferredThis is the perfect job for those looking for part-time work with a flexible schedule.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com