Direct-to-Consumer & Digital Enterprises
DreamWorksTV (Kids Division of NBC Digital Enterprises) is looking for a Digital Producer. The ideal candidate is interested in producing content for kids and must have a comedic sensibility. Film school graduate preferred
- Produce multiple shows at the same time
- Produce multiple genres; DIY, Competition, Doc
- Pitch, create, develop and produce content for brands and non-branded content
- Partner with physical production to work within restrictive budgets and time constraints
- Partner with legal on clearance and contracts
- Partner with marketing to identify and provide materials from shows being produced
Minimum of 3-5 years experience in producing digital short-form content or traditional television
Ability to produce multiple genres
Ability to create and develop new concepts for the brand and non-brand content
Ability to communicate effectively in person and on paper
Ability to handle multiple shows at one time
Must have experience in and a history of delivering on time and budget
Can produce quality content with lean production budgets
Have a “get it done” , “can-do” attitude
Have team working skills and the ability to lead and motivate production crews.
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
To apply for this job please visit sjobs.brassring.com.
Always use caution and do your due diligence before sharing private information. While we do check every job, we are not affiliated with the recruiters.
If this posting seems off, please report it to us!