Sweet Fish Media
Employee, Full-Time Remote
As a Producer, you are at the center of the action, and you are instrumental in both the strategy and the execution of the content we create. You project-manage each podcast episode, assigning work for our team of audio engineers, videographers, graphic designers, writers, and social media specialists, then make sure their work for the episode is turned around on time. You are the main point of contact with our customers, and ultimately your job is to make them look and sound awesome.
– love content marketing almost as much as you love Lil Wayne’s latest album,
– are subscribed to way too many podcasts,
– and love to help others win…
you’re our kind of people! Go now to the link below and tell us more about you:
Podcast Launches, Content Marketing, Customer Experience
- Work with our customers to strategize, launch, and maintain their podcast.
- Respond to client and internal messages within 24 hours.
- Communicate proactively with customers and podcast guests. Anticipate questions before they’re asked, but also be ready to give lightning-fast, quality responses when questions come your way.
- Understand the business of your customers (both what they sell and whom they sell to).
- Participate in feedback loops with customers, your Production Manager, and the Director of Customer Experience to make sure our workflows and customer satisfaction are always getting better.
- Identify publication dates and publish episodes at a regular cadence.
- Collaborate in the design and execution of creative content promotion strategies.
- Track reach and audience growth metrics for each show that you produce.
- Research the latest content marketing trends.
- Complete special projects from managers and leadership on time.
- Travel very occasionally.
Podcast Guest Recruiting
- Identify great guests for your podcasts by finding people that have been featured on similar podcasts, spoken at industry conferences, written books or blog posts related to the theme of the show, or by searching for the guest persona (job title, company size, etc) on LinkedIn.
- Communicate with potential podcast guests to determine interest, explain the process, and schedule interviews.
- Collect and organize guest podcast assets (bio, topic, episode outline, etc.) and delegate the content creation to our internal teams of specialists.
- 2+ years experience in project management
- Content marketing certification (e.g., HubSpot)
- Exceptional personal and project leadership skills
- Strong, clear, and friendly communication skills – spoken and written (we write like we talk around here)
- Strong organization, scheduling, and prioritization abilities
- Ability to quickly identify and solve complex problems
- Adaptable in fast-paced production environments
- Familiarity with B2B terms and trends
- Bonus points for experience with tools like Google Suite, Trello, and Slack
About Sweet Fish Media
Sweet Fish is on a mission to educate one million people every single day, because when people learn…the world gets better. We’re a podcast-first media company, powered by a fully remote team of creatives and strategists…and we’re borderline obsessed with silly GIFs. Our values are more than just cute posters on the wall (mainly because we don’t have walls)…we actually hire people that live them out.
Love people well.
Never stop learning.
Own the result.
Diversity: We’re also on a mission to become a more diverse workforce, so we want to invite any and all people to apply! If we’re being honest, we’re a pretty homogeneous team—and we’re ready to change that. If you’re a person of color, a person of non-binary gender, a person with a disability, or a member of any other underrepresented group, we want you on our team! If you’re not, don’t worry, we want you too! Like we said: this job is for anyone and everyone who wants it and fits our description.
If this is you, apply today using the link below:
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $38,240.00 – $42,050.00 per year
- Paid Time Off
- Parental Leave
- Professional Development Assistance
- 8 Hour Shift
- Monday to Friday
- Fully Remote
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Innovative — innovative and risk-taking
- People-oriented — supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented — cooperative and collaborative
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.
Always use caution and do your due diligence before sharing private information. While we do check every job, we are not affiliated with the recruiters.
If this posting seems off, please report it to us!