Photographers Without Borders
Full-time, Part-time, Volunteer
Our Post-Production Manager will work closely with the CEO and CPO to plan and coordinate the creation and distribution of all video content including but not limited to: PWB Film Series, Promotional Videos, Behind the Scenes content, PWB Minutes, NGO videos etc. ensuring quality content and ethical storytelling. The Post-Production Manager will handle day-to-day video team management, festival applications, campaign strategies and work with social media teams to release and track videos.
· Act as a supervisor to all Videographers and Video Editors within PWB, ensuring all team members are completing tasks according to PWB standards and timelines.
· Work closely with the Marketing team to ensure the timely promotion and distribution of all video content.
· Ensure the accuracy and adherence to brand voice of all video content prior to distribution.
· Submit all PWB Film series content to Film Festivals.
· Other tasks as assigned by supervisor.
· Attend mandatory weekly meetings on Wednesdays at 6:00 pm
· 1-2 years production management and/or team management experience
· Marketing experience an asset
· Excellent organizational skills
· Great attention to detail
· Coordinating amongst various team players
· Works well alone and within a team
· Volunteer position. 10-15 hours per week
About Photographers Without Borders (PWB)
We are the leading community of storytellers building capacity for non-profits and NGOs worldwide. We dream of a world that is connected visually and through story so that new realities, solutions, and possibilities may be manifested.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Volunteer
- Video Production Management: 1 year (Preferred)
To apply for this job please visit ca.indeed.com.
Always use caution and do your due diligence before sharing private information. While we do check every job, we are not affiliated with the recruiters.
If this posting seems off, please report it to us!