The Post Producer participates in, and manages, the post production of assigned projects, which can range from national commercial campaigns featuring Hogarth produced live action and VFX, to fully graphic and animated web pieces, to simple straightforward content projects. The Post Producer needs to be resourceful, contribute significantly to the production process and takes full responsibility for all aspects of the post production that will include development, supervising the post-production team and coordinating the work of various third parties.
- Ensures that assigned projects are produced to a high creative standard and delivered on time and within the agreed-upon budget
- Manages the full life cycle or assigned elements of production projects. This may include: briefings with clients and agency partners, understanding proposed budgets, agreeing to quotes, assigning lead operators, booking suite time, conducting kick-off meetings, finding post production operators and production crew, scheduling client reviews, distributing feedback, tracking costs and managing project progress
- Schedules all work and produces documented schedules and timelines to share with client and agency partners
- Ensures that all production and account staff are aware of client briefings/reviews/feedback
- Responsible for ensuring that all material needed for assigned jobs has been requested and is on the system in the correct place
- Identifies and anticipates issues, recommends solutions and establishes resourceful conclusions
- Negotiates rates and manages 3rd party production vendors
- Ensures that all work is reconciled correctly and comes in within the agreed budget
- Reconciles and approves invoices before going to client/agency and sends regular updates of costs incurred
- Utilizes Hogarth technology (FIDO and Zonza) to support production workflows
- Ensures production workflows are adhered to and define, communicate and enforce production standards
- Works closely with Hogarth’s International Centers of Excellence identifying areas of expertise and resourcing accordingly to meet quality and delivery dates
- Contribute to Hogarth Worldwide NY office agency culture by exhibiting ownership, professionalism, passion and leading by example
- 5 – 7 years experience in a Post Production environment as an active producer
- Understanding of production, post production and adaptation project work flows
- Complete understanding of all post production techniques, software, and how each are used to complete projects (After Effects, Maya, Nuke, Cinema 4D, Flame, etc.)
- Knowledge of the various roles, functions, capabilities, equipment, and applications within the TV Production Department
- Results driven and proactive
- Good interpersonal and client relationship management skills
- Working knowledge of technology including Premier, Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator, and After Effects
- Able to adapt to new working methods & technology advances
- Excellent time management skills, organized and detail oriented & multi-tasking abilities
- Strong client relationship management skills
- Bilingual (Spanish) a big plus
To apply for this job please visit careers-hogarthww.icims.com.
Always use caution and do your due diligence before sharing private information. While we do check every job, we are not affiliated with the recruiters.
If this posting seems off, please report it to us!