Job Date: Ongoing
Union Status: Non-Union
Apple is seeking an experienced Post Producer to work alongside our Series and Film marketing team in producing campaigns for our new Apple TV+ service. This person will help scale our Post A/V needs for all Apple TV+ Original Content that will be distributed across a range of paid and owned media channels. This role requires maintaining positive relationships with internal and external partners, as well as ensuring that work delivers against Apple standards.
- At least 7 years of Post Production experience in Entertainment; preferably in a major studio or Post agency
- Proficient in TV, Digital, Social, and Print advertising formats and methodologies
- International experience or experience working with global teams; strong understanding of localization standards and practices a plus
- Very detail oriented in executing final deliveries and archiving of Creative assets
- Ability to troubleshoot technical aspects and meet delivery requirements for multiple, concurrent projects
- Collaborative and team oriented approach with experience in a quick moving and cross- functional environment
Coordinate picture and audio finishing of Apple TV+ Marketing produced content working within guidelines established by industry standards and Apple Media Products. Research, develop and maintain Post Production infrastructure including asset management, archival, Creative editorial and Finishing. Handle color correction and mix for A/V content within Apple TV+ marketing. Work across Apple business units to ensure Apple TV+ Marketing Post Production communicates and integrates well within the Apple ecosystem. Collaborate with Marketing Leads and Production teams to plan and strategize meeting growing needs of Apple TV+. Source appropriate Finishing vendors and assigns tasks and responsibilities to departmental staff.
Education & Experience
Bachelors degree or equivalent experience.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.apple.com.