At URBA Media, our client-value proposition is simple; by pairing our in-depth understanding of social media marketing and digital marketing science with our highly acclaimed media production, we create illustrious and engaging campaigns that give brands lasting impressions. We are committed to delivering innovative, engaging and entertaining content for the people of today.
Role & Responsibilities
- Content creation using photography or videography.
- Edit photography/videography using modern editing software (eg. Adobe Lightroom, Adobe Premiere).
- Follow modern media production standards, trends, and styles.
- Adapt to different lighting and environmental conditions.
- Travel between multiple locations throughout the day.
- Understand and incorporate client facing and URBA internal perspectives and incorporate business value into production.
- Understand and incorporate marketing philosophy values into production.
- Pays attention to and appreciates details.
- Able to work with people well.
- Some experience with any form of digital marketing.
- Outside the box thinker.
- Able to work in a constantly changing environment and think on his/her feet.
- Able to effectively manage and prioritize requests, multi-task and meet tight deadlines.
- Flexible schedule.
- Be able to travel around the city for production.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
How to Apply
- Include a portfolio of any photography/videography you have to demonstrate your capabilities.
- Include any photos/videos online you’ve seen that inspires you in cinematography technique and style (eg. cinema lighting techniques, b-roll challenge, Peter Mckinnon).
Job Types: Part-time, Contract, Permanent
To apply for this job please visit ca.indeed.com.
Always use caution and do your due diligence before sharing private information. While we do check every job, we are not affiliated with the recruiters.
If this posting seems off, please report it to us!