The Chopped Leaf
The Chopped Leaf (Robson Branch) – Photographer & Videographer
The mission of the Photographer & Videographer is to create attractive photo and video content for our landing pages, ads and social media accounts to increase awareness and conversions for our products.
The Photographer & Videographer is a key member of the team who also helps in providing ideas and strategic vision for our brands. You will be responsible for styling the photoshoots, editing photos and videos, as well as uploading them on our channels.
What you will work on:
- Plan and execute photoshoots of our products.
- Setup and breakdown of professional photography equipment.
- Edit photos and videos to upload on our channels as well as for our ad campaigns.
What we are looking for:
- 1+ years of experience in photography and videography.
- You own your equipment: DSLR camera, macro lens, tripod with a lateral arm, reflector, bounce card, and scrim fabric.
- Artistic ability to compose a shot: understand framing, color, light, props selection, and styling to create a visually appealing image.
- Experience with food photography and managing a food blog with related social media considered an asset.
- Demonstrated experience with graphic design tools such as Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and Photoshop CS6.
- Experience with Shopify, Squarespace, and Wix considered an asset.
- Proficiency in HTML and CSS considered an asset.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and juggle different projects simultaneously.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
To be considered for this position, please provide a resume, cover letter, and portfolio.
Expected start date: 2020-07-20
Job Types: Full-time, Contract, Permanent
Salary: $19.00 – $26.00 per hour
- Discounted or Free Food
- Store Discount
- 8 Hour Shift
- photography : 1 year (Required)
- AEC / DEP or Skilled Trade Certificate (Preferred)
- Vancouver, BC (Required)
To apply for this job please visit ca.indeed.com.
Always use caution and do your due diligence before sharing private information. While we do check every job, we are not affiliated with the recruiters.
If this posting seems off, please report it to us!