*Happy Friday everyone! Please don’t message me directly as I can’t help but please do send your resume – PAID*
A new, daily, short-form program covering movie, Peak TV and streaming-related news and reviews is looking for film/streaming/Peak TV-loving Associate Producers and Production Assistants.
• Take the day’s film/TV/streaming-related stories and pitch facts, figures and trivia to support and elevate that story.
• Gather elements (photos, video, etc.) to support the segment producer’s stories.
• Perform other day-of AP / PA duties, especially research, that support the Segment Producers in the crafting of the story .
• If assigned to evening shift, help Producers QC and deliver a completed episode.
• Oversee all aspects of assignment.
• Guarantee on-time delivery of assignments.
• Juggle multiple assignments.
• Additional duties as assigned.
• POSITION IS SUNDAY-THURSDAY.
• DAYTIME AND EVENING SHIFTS WILL BE ROTATED.
Daily deadline experience and control room experience a plus.
Qualifications and Experience Required:
Candidate must have at least 2 years of experience in working in broadcast or new media, preferably on a daily, studio-based news, celebrity news or entertainment industry news program. Strong consumer of film, streaming and peakTV shows a plus. Must be responsible, accurate, creative, organized, able to work under deadline pressure, self-motivated and flexible.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org