Hand Prop is accepting applications for a position at our prophouse in Toronto.
Job: Office Supervisor – full time
Salary: Negotiable and commensurate with level of experience
Start Date: Immediate
The ideal candidate must have the passion and proven ability to work in the fast paced film industry, while providing professional service to our customers. The candidate will take care of the day to day operations
as Office Supervisor and be responsible for:
– Conducting point of sale transactions, prop rentals and returns from customers;
– Performing light bookkeeping – preparing invoices, accounts receivable/payable;
– Tracking, managing and maintaining inventory (requires physical strength);
– Assisting to improve operations and overall customer experience and grow with our company.
– High school diploma or GED required.Props experience preferred;
– Drivers license;
Skills / Attributes::
– Energetic, motivated, and trustworthy;
– Effective communication, time management, and problem-solving;
– Strong customer service skills, both written and verbal;
– Ability to work independently;
– Basic bookkeeping skills with practical knowledge of Quickbooks;
– Comfortable working in a Windows PC environment;
– Familiarity with Google Suite and social media.
Hand Prop has been a fixture in the film industry since we opened in 2000. We are a niche market company which rents mostly small hand held props to the film and television industry. For more information, please check out our website, www.handprop.ca . .
Please send a resume by email and include 2-3 professional or educational references. This is a position with growth potential so serious inquiries will only be considered. Only those invited to an interview will be contacted.
Deadline for submissions : Monday, March 2nd, 2020 by 6:00 pm EST
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com