PRODUCTION TITLE: PROJECT SKIN CARE
AUDITION DATE: Brief interview with the Director on September 9th.
WARDROBE FITTING DATE: September 14th (2-3 HOURS)
SHOOT DATE: SEPTEMBER 16TH AND/OR SEPTEMBER 17TH
SHOOT LOCATION: IN THE GTA
PAY RATE: RECEIVE $575.00-$3,500.00+ FOR YOUR PARTICIPATION, IF SELECTED!
WOMEN – 30-45 YEARS OLD – ANY RACE
• We are seeking women of ethnicities, all shapes and sizes, and with various types of skin.
• We’d love to see normal skin, sensitive/dry skin, and women with skin conditions.
CASTING AND PRODUCTION NOTES – PLEASE READ CAREFULLY:
– Strict COVID-19 safety protocol will be adhered to during the production of this commercial and it will be produced in accordance with public health guidelines at the time of filming. For more information, please visit: http://www.cpat.ca
– Applicants MUST be a Canadian Citizen, Permanent Resident, or have a valid work Visa.
– If shortlisted, you MUST be available for a brief interview with the Director on September 9th.
– If selected, you MUST be available for a brief (2-3 hour) wardrobe appointment on September 14th.
– If selected, you MUST be available for the shoot on September 16th and/or September 17th in the GTA
– If selected for this project, you will receive $75.00 for a wardrobe appointment + $500.00 per day of filming.
Additionally, you will receive $3,000.00 if you are in the final online video, and another $1,500.00 if you are in the TV commercial as well.
– This is a non-union project and no acting experience is required. That said, you must be comfortable being filmed and photographed.
To apply for this job please visit projectskincare.castingcrane.com.