Production Assistant/Runner on Access Hollywood is responsible for supporting all departments of the show as assigned by supervisor.
- Make off-lot and on-lot runs to pick up various items for the show. (i.e. camera cards, food, magazines, props, accounting runs, wardrobe runs, etc.
- Assist Producers and ENG crews on shoots
- Assist other departments when needed
- Other various duties as assigned by your Supervisor
- Minimum 1 year of experience working with Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.)
- Minimum 1 year of experience in Television Production
- Interested candidates must submit a resume for this job online to be considered
- Willingness to work long hours and on some weekends with short notice
- Must have personal vehicle with insurance and driver’s license
- Must be willing to work in Universal City, CA
- Must have work authorization to work in the United States
- Must be covered by Solutions, NBCU’s Alternative Dispute Resolution Program
- College degree preferred
- Strong Organizational, and leadership skills with great attention to detail
- Strong communication skills and relationship building ability
- Demonstrated ability to think clearly and quickly under pressure
- Must demonstrate a high quality of work performed, both accurately and efficiently
- Must work effectively under own initiative and strict deadlines
- Self-Starters who are assertive, enthusiastic and highly motivated
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.