Production Assistant/Runner on Access Hollywood is responsible for supporting all departments of the show as assigned by supervisor.
- Make off-lot and on-lot runs to pick up various items for the show. (i.e. camera cards, food, magazines, props, accounting runs, wardrobe runs, etc.
- Assist Producers and ENG crews on shoots
- Assist other departments when needed
- Other various duties as assigned by your Supervisor
- Minimum 1 year of experience working with Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.)
- Minimum 1 year of experience in Television Production
- Interested candidates must submit a resume for this job online to be considered
- Willingness to work long hours and on some weekends with short notice
- Must have personal vehicle with insurance and driver’s license
- Must be willing to work in Universal City, CA
- Must have work authorization to work in the United States
- Must be covered by Solutions, NBCU’s Alternative Dispute Resolution Program
- College degree preferred
- Strong Organizational, and leadership skills with great attention to detail
- Strong communication skills and relationship building ability
- Demonstrated ability to think clearly and quickly under pressure
- Must demonstrate a high quality of work performed, both accurately and efficiently
- Must work effectively under own initiative and strict deadlines
- Self-Starters who are assertive, enthusiastic and highly motivated
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.
Always use caution and do your due diligence before sharing private information. While we do check every job, we are not affiliated with the recruiters.
If this posting seems off, please report it to us!