We’re shooting a grunge/country music video and need two people to act as “kidnappers”, slowly removing band members from the shoot physically, one by one as the song progresses. The following are the details and requirements:
– must be “big” and very fit / strong / muscles – at least 6 feet tall and jacked
– between you and one other person (the other “kidnapper”) you must be able to easily and quickly grab and carry out people weighing around 200 pounds, multiple times over 3 minutes or so.
– no acting experience required
– roughly one to three hours commitment for a single day of shooting, meeting in the Junction (Dundas / Keele). Most likely taking three or four takes of the song.
– must have all black outfit – shoes, black jeans, black jacket. Black balaclavas will be provided.
– pays $50/hour
If interested, please send a selfie along with height, weight /strength notes for verification.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Always use caution and do your due diligence before sharing private information. While we do check every job, we are not affiliated with the recruiters.
If this posting seems off, please report it to us!