About the Company:
Toronto based television production company is looking for an entry level bookkeeping/accounting individual to assist the financial administration staff. We offer opportunities to learn and advance with a dynamic, well established company.
- Reporting to the in-house Senior Bookkeeper and assisting with all aspects of corporate bookkeeping, as well as production accounting on movies
- Making entries into QuickBooks and Excel
- Assisting in preparation of accounting reports, trial balances, profit and loss statements, financial spreadsheets, and HST filings
- Preparing journal entries and accounts payable
- Doing bank reconciliations
- Making bank deposits
- Liaising with Canada Revenue Agency – corporate tax and HST
- Assisting with payroll preparation and payments
- Tracking receivables
- Formal training in Bookkeeping
- Familiarity with QuickBooks, Excel, and Word software
- Willingness to learn new software such as Global Vista (Production Accounting)
- Interest in working in film/TV
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Ability to work full-time
Job type: Permanent, full-time
Salary: Based on qualifications and experience
HOW TO APPLY: If you are interested in this position, please send your cover letter and resume
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Always use caution and do your due diligence before sharing private information. While we do check every job, we are not affiliated with the recruiters.
If this posting seems off, please report it to us!