North American Entertainment
North American Entertainment is looking for a freelance Videographer and Editor for our YouTube Music Videos. Our ideal candidate is a highly driven creative individual who understands fast-paced digital content creation and has a passion to create music videos. Are you a self starter who thrives under pressure and is not afraid of a challenge?
- Assist in meeting company upload targets (music videos and other scheduled content)
- Edit music videos in sync with our storyboards and bring our story and footage to life.
- Work inside Photoshop to create video thumbnails
- Light VFX work depending on skill level
- Edit other creative video content (vlogs, interviews, behind the scenes and other creative content)
- Stay highly organized and meet editing deadlines.
- Resolve story / edit issues by finding creative solutions and presenting solutions to problems.
- Work within our company and brand guidelines
- Other creative services that may be needed in the future
North American Entertainment is an Atlanta, GA based entertainment media brand creating what Gen Z lives and breathes. Our Original Programming primarily exists on YouTube. We are a family of complementary brands. We create short-form content and scripted drama, comedy and original web series exclusively servicing Gen Z audiences. We also create and produce high quality music videos. We are approaching 16 billion video streams across our YouTube channels with 20+ million subscribers and growing.
Job Type: Contract
Pay: $100.00 – $400.00 per day
- Monday to Friday
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- United States (Required)
- Will only consider applicants who provide links to content they have edited. Please provide a links or your reel.
- Multiple locations
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.
Always use caution and do your due diligence before sharing private information. While we do check every job, we are not affiliated with the recruiters.
If this posting seems off, please report it to us!