North American Entertainment
North American Entertainment is looking for a freelance Videographer and Editor for our YouTube Music Videos. Our ideal candidate is a highly driven creative individual who understands fast-paced digital content creation and has a passion to create music videos. Are you a self starter who thrives under pressure and is not afraid of a challenge?
- Assist in meeting company upload targets (music videos and other scheduled content)
- Edit music videos in sync with our storyboards and bring our story and footage to life.
- Work inside Photoshop to create video thumbnails
- Light VFX work depending on skill level
- Edit other creative video content (vlogs, interviews, behind the scenes and other creative content)
- Stay highly organized and meet editing deadlines.
- Resolve story / edit issues by finding creative solutions and presenting solutions to problems.
- Work within our company and brand guidelines
- Other creative services that may be needed in the future
North American Entertainment is an Atlanta, GA based entertainment media brand creating what Gen Z lives and breathes. Our Original Programming primarily exists on YouTube. We are a family of complementary brands. We create short-form content and scripted drama, comedy and original web series exclusively servicing Gen Z audiences. We also create and produce high quality music videos. We are approaching 16 billion video streams across our YouTube channels with 20+ million subscribers and growing.
Job Type: Contract
Pay: $100.00 – $400.00 per day
- Monday to Friday
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- United States (Required)
- Will only consider applicants who provide links to content they have edited. Please provide a links or your reel.
- Multiple locations
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.