Screenzilla is looking for a Motion Graphics & Video Editor for a 6 months contract (possibility of extension), who will report directly to the Director of Player Experience, and work collaboratively with the Director of Marketing and the User Acquisition team.
You are a talented, experienced master of user acquisition who has the ability to bring ads from concept through development. You have the skills and experience to capture and create their own footage, and edit multiple iterations for testing on various ad networks.
A Motion Graphics & Video Editor’s impact:
- Creates highly engaging animated ads for a diverse array of media, including smartphones, tablets, web, and social media
- Brings ideas through the entire production process from scripting, storyboarding through editing, creation of motion graphics, formatting and compression with multiple formats and AB iterations
- Acquires and utilizes all necessary in-game footage, game screenshots, and create any necessary animations or secondary assets needed in order to produce high quality ads
- Participates in brainstorming sessions to share new ideas and perspectives
- Is a team player who can take direction and execute against it with little assistance, as well as work independently to generate new advertising campaigns
Your Track Record Includes:
- 3-5 years of experience creating marketing assets, preferably for mobile or console games
- Experience in capturing footage from Unity engine
- Experience with 2D art/video editing applications, e.g. Premiere, Photoshop, After Effects, and Flash
- Experience in creating motion graphics
- Experience producing creatives for paid channels, including Facebook, Google, and SnapChat
- Knowledge of graphic format requirements for devices, platforms and social channels
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Is prompt and meets deadlines with ease
- Priority will be given to those with mobile gaming experience
- Knowledge of mobile game ad networks and techniques
To apply for this job please visit ca.indeed.com.
Always use caution and do your due diligence before sharing private information. While we do check every job, we are not affiliated with the recruiters.
If this posting seems off, please report it to us!