House of Highlights
House of Highlights is a key part of the Bleacher Report portfolio, representing one of the most influential media brands for the Gen-Z audience. HoH is the heartbeat of the Gen Z sports fan, who gravitates to the brand because of its authentic voice which remains celebratory, relatable and inclusive. Everything HoH does — from the original content we create, to our collaborations with influencers and brands, to the viral clips we curate from across the world — aligns with these 3 core brand pillars, and it has created a connection with fans that feels more like a close friend than an inaccessible brand or publisher.
About the Job
We are looking for a Manager to oversee HoH’s Branded Content production team, focusing on the development and execution of branded content projects. This role will lead production for branded content projects in partnership with advertisers, assist in idea generation for advertisers looking to work with HoH, proactive ideation, client interfacing, production management and more. This role will also manage the producers focusing on Branded Content. Other responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Working closely with producers, production assistants and contractors to create best-in-class branded content for advertisers, with a specific focus on social
- Ability to own branded projects beginning to end, including interfacing with clients, securing talent and locations, responding/adjusting based on client feedback, etc
- Performing editing work, compiling notes and doing string outs to guide content through the back end of production.
- Ability to interface with external clients, advertisers and media agencies to guide collaborative production projects and ensure best-in-class service.
- Ability to manage and motivate a team
Additional qualifications we’re looking for in you:
- 6+ yrs of Video Production experience
- Passion for pop culture, sports, and social+digital media
- Deep understanding of viral video content created specifically for social media
- Ability to work in a team environment with flexible work schedule, including nights and weekends and travel
- Required to travel for production shoots
- Able to pivot and change direction depending on content and production needs
- Energetic and enthusiastic self-starter who enjoys working under pressure
- Experience working for a professional media organization a plus
- Some knowledge and understanding of Adobe Premiere, Photoshop and web publishing skills also a plus
- Bachelor’s degree
To apply for this job please visit careers.jobscore.com.
Always use caution and do your due diligence before sharing private information. While we do check every job, we are not affiliated with the recruiters.
If this posting seems off, please report it to us!