We are looking for a stellar Production Coordinator to work with The ATS Team, juggling multiple shows. This would be an office position, in Pacoima, CA prior, that will support our office, shop, & field teams. At The ATS Team, we design and manufactures obstacles/games for several challenge-based reality productions including American Ninja Warrior, Holey Moley, The Titan Games, TKO, Big Brother, Amazing Race, Biggest Loser, etc.
* Please have multiple Production Coordinator experiences on your profile for consideration
** This is not a typical production gig and is treated more as an art/scenic warehouse position.
– Work closely with the Production Manager to coordinate multiple projects that run congruently to one another.
– Heavy actual recording and financial reconciling
– Monitor and organize all quotes, invoices, and expenses per project
– Ability to work independently on assigned projects
– General knowledge of construction sites, tools and equipment
– Coordinate logistics between ATS and show’s production team
– Ability to take detailed meeting notes to help team stay organized
– Oversee project scheduling, travel and lodging
– Track all labor hours, incident and safety occurrences
– Comfortable with ordering crew meals on site
Lunch Meal, Millage Reimbursements (in personal car) for runs will be provided.