Looking to engage a motivated producer/assistant director for a trial period for a number of various automotive documentary and commercial jobs coming up quickly this fall for Valkyr Productions, LLC.
3-month trial period, with possible continuation in 2020.
The Ideal candidate will have:
• A strong interest in the filmmaking process, especially producing and logistics, paperwork with attention to detail, precision and organization a must.
• The ability and desire to travel comfortably, sometimes for weeks at a time, to productions on-location, worldwide.
• An understanding/enthusiasm for automotive-based content, storytelling, commercial advertising and documentary films
• A strong interest in narrative films, and desire to produce/AD shorts, features.
• Produce including planning, strategy, execution and follow through.
• Assist Director in pre-production, production and post.
• Plan and maintain realistic schedule for each production
• Utilize production management tools such as Trello, studio-binder, Google Docs, Hot-Budget, etc.
• Record of to-dos, deadlines and completions.
• Reasonable communication and timely responses to requests
• NDA Confidentiality agreement
Los Angeles-based applications only, with ability to report to Culver City as needed.
Paid monthly, Please send work experience, portfolio, skillset, why you think you’re right for the job and any other relevant bits
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Always use caution and do your due diligence before sharing private information. While we do check every job, we are not affiliated with the recruiters.
If this posting seems off, please report it to us!