Gusto Worldwide Media
Gusto Worldwide Media is the world’s leading producer of native 4K food and cooking content, available for both television and digital platforms.
We are currently hiring a Line Producer for a one year contract. If you are a passionate, intelligent, articulate, ambitious self-starter with an inquisitive mind, a whiz with numbers and and a love for making television, we want to hear from you.
This is a 1 year contract position in our Ottawa offices that starts May 1,2020.
Help with relocation will be provided for the right candidate.
Key Responsibilities include:
• Work closely with the Executive Producer to develop budgets for upcoming shows.
• Maintaining budgets multiple shows
• Creating tax credit calculations and funding scenarios
• Managing all cost reports for all active projects
• Coding all costs and managing cash flow needs with the accounting department
• Tax Credit Administration and applications
• Financial and other government fund filings
• Creating productions schedules for prospective shows and managing work flow for existing productions
• Contract negotiations with talent, vendors and independent contractors
• Compiling deliverable paperwork and “bibles” for network, finance and production departments
• Overseeing all day to day logistics for upcoming and existing projects.
• Overseeing crews and production staff during the pre and production stages of a project.
• Troubleshooting any issues that may arise during pre or production stages of a project.
• Any other responsibilities as required
To apply for this job please visit ebosscanada.com.
Always use caution and do your due diligence before sharing private information. While we do check every job, we are not affiliated with the recruiters.
If this posting seems off, please report it to us!