Gusto Worldwide Media
Gusto Worldwide Media is currently hiring a Line Producer for a one year contract.
This is a 1 year contract position in Ottawa offices that starts May 1,2020.
Help with relocation will be provided for the right candidate.
Key Responsibilities include:
• Work closely with the Executive Producer to develop budgets for upcoming shows.
• Maintaining budgets multiple shows
• Creating tax credit calculations and funding scenarios
• Managing all cost reports for all active projects
• Coding all costs and managing cash flow needs with the accounting department
• Tax Credit Administration and applications
• Financial and other government fund filings
• Creating productions schedules for prospective shows and managing work flow for existing productions
• Contract negotiations with talent, vendors and independent contractors
• Compiling deliverable paperwork and “bibles” for network, finance and production departments
• Overseeing all day to day logistics for upcoming and existing projects.
• Overseeing crews and production staff during the pre and production stages of a project.
• Troubleshooting any issues that may arise during pre or production stages of a project.
• Any other responsibilities as required
Please forward your c.v. and cover letter, in confidence (no phone calls please)
To apply for this job please visit gustoworldwidemedia.com..
Always use caution and do your due diligence before sharing private information. While we do check every job, we are not affiliated with the recruiters.
If this posting seems off, please report it to us!