An unyielding commitment to excellence has marked the Raiders monumental rise as one of the most iconic and historic brands in the professional sports world. Since 1960, the three-time World Champions have garnered one of the most passionate and loyal fan bases, while growing to become one of the finest organizations in the history of sports. Adding to that legacy, the Raiders are now extending The Raider Nation into the Las Vegas market by building an ultra-modern, state-of-the-art stadium; all in support of winning a fourth Super Bowl. The greatness of the Raiders lies in its future, and there is no better time to be a part of The Silver & Black.
The Manager of Video Production will be responsible for overseeing a team of professionals within Silver and Black Productions. Tasks include organizing and managing the schedules and workflows of the video production staff (producers, videographers and editors) in support of content creation for Raiders media platforms (e.g., broadcast, website, social, in-stadium, etc.). This position requires a highly communicative individual able to liaise visions, concepts, and directives across departments and from Raiders executives. The Manager of Video Production will assess the quality and creativity expected from this Emmy-Award winning team while being able to adhere to deadlines and policies.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Recruit, hire, train and manage a team of video production professionals to ensure all duties and goals are correctly executed and on-time
- Responsible for quality control and approval of video and audio content for Raiders.com, Raiders Podcast Network and all social media platforms
- Create concepts with storyboards, references, and sample videos as needed
- Motivate, inspire, and mentor video creatives to continue to be relevant with new trends in the industry
- Provide consistent feedback and guidance for members of the video production team
- Determine proper guidelines and ensure adherence to rules and regulations around broadcast and media licensing are understood and followed
- Develop and manage budgets for production projects
- Develop production schedules for all personnel involved, including staff and freelance production crews
- Collaborate with various departments within the organization to develop content ideas, and to ensure proper alignment with all content file types, delivery methods, platforms, and deadlines
- Facilitate meetings to brainstorm and generate new content ideas
- Exercise independent judgment to execute time-sensitive decisions that impact the video production of the Raiders organization
- Establish and manage a video editorial production calendar
- Collaborate with Social Media Manager to ensure that video content created for and published to the team’s social platforms is timely, compelling and of high quality
- All other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Film/Communications/Art or equivalent work experience
- Minimum of 3 years management experience of a video production team
- Strong leadership, organizational skills, time management skills and attention to detail
- Vast knowledge of video production and post-production, including lighting, shooting and editing
- Expert experience with Adobe Cloud suite
- Must be familiar with various methods of file sharing
- Ability to work independently without supervision
- Must be self-directed and demonstrate initiative
- General understanding of NFL rules, teams, players and culture Availability and willingness to travel and work extended hours, including nights, weekends, holidays
To apply for this job please visit workforcenow.adp.com.
Always use caution and do your due diligence before sharing private information. While we do check every job, we are not affiliated with the recruiters.
If this posting seems off, please report it to us!