As a Production Assistant in our Digital Content Division, you will support our Production Coordinators in order to ensure a successful production workflow. You’ll have many opportunities to collaborate with talented people. Each week you’ll have the chance to create a wide variety of video content for distribution across all FBE owned and operated channels, including our YouTube channels with a combined subscriber base of 32+ million. The ideal candidate is extremely detail-oriented, organized, enthusiastic, a positive team leader, and thrives in a fast-paced environment. They are passionate for the digital content industry and think on their toes when working in the production studio, tackling quick turnarounds and multiple productions simultaneously. They must be able to accomplish runs in a timely manner and keep track of multiple cards for purchases.
This role reports to the Production Coordinator.
- Assist the Production Coordinator in executing the physical production of the studio
- Go on daily runs to get all the props for the videos (Must have a valid driver’s license and an insured car)
- Keep track of all receipts and delivering them to the Production Coordinator for finance tracking
- Complete returns on behalf of the Production Coordinator
- Keep the office clean of all clutter and waste
- Maintain the studios and ensuring they are clean and organized
- Prepare food for necessary videos
- Assist the Production Coordinator with scanning important paperwork and documents
- Check all required paperwork to make sure it is filled out completely and correctly
- Fill in for the reception desk when necessary
- Be a stellar assistant to everyone in the Production Office
- Positive attitude, self-starter with the ability to multitask
- Experience in a production role a plus
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice. We foster a culture that creates an enjoyable work environment, internal growth and promoting from within when possible. We are small but growing fast. We offer competitive rates, benefits package including health care, dental, vision, 401k and generous vacation time.
FBE is an award-winning multiplatform studio that produces 20 serialized shows for over 34 million subscribers. FBE programming earns 300+ million monthly unique views, is watched for 1.5 billion minutes each month and has 12+ billion lifetime video views. Beyond its well-known React franchise, FBE develops digital and traditional formats along with interactive, branded and VR content. Amazon, Freeform, Nickelodeon, E!, truTV, Facebook and YouTube Premium have all partnered with FBE to create stories for television. The team is comprised of over 100 full-time employees in its Burbank, CA, headquarters.
To apply for this job please visit fbe.applytojob.com.
Always use caution and do your due diligence before sharing private information. While we do check every job, we are not affiliated with the recruiters.
If this posting seems off, please report it to us!