- Researching and identifying industry trends
- Editing social stories and cutdowns
- Contributing to creative team brainstorms and content goals
- Liaise with freelance creatives if necessary
- Track deliverables through post-production
- Assist with edit strategy
- Support the production department with editing needs
- Basic videographer/camera skills are a plus
- Ability to edit short form, long form and social content
The Ideal Candidate is:
- Eager to learn – Having a positive attitude and amenable to a variety of tasks in order to gain real-world hands-on experience
- Resourceful – Has the hustle in order to get tasks done in a timely manner, overcoming challenges along the way
- Autonomous – The ability to take direction, but needs little oversight to get the job done
- Indispensable –Someone who quickly and proactively makes their value known without ego, but rather based on merit and attitude
- Highly creative and proactive – Constantly looking for ways to improve his/her skills while staying on top of what’s relevant in the industry
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.
Always use caution and do your due diligence before sharing private information. While we do check every job, we are not affiliated with the recruiters.
If this posting seems off, please report it to us!