CBS BUSINESS UNIT: CBS Television Network
JOB TYPE: Full-Time Staff
JOB SCHEDULE: Full-Time
JOB LOCATION: New York, NY
CBS was established in 1928, when founder William Paley purchased 16 independent radio stations and christened them the Columbia Broadcast System. Today, with more than 200 television stations and affiliates reaching virtually every home in the United States, CBS’s total network lineup was watched by more than 110 million people a week during the 2017/2018 season. CBS has been the #1 network in primetime for 10 consecutive seasons. The network has the #1 comedy/scripted program, THE BIG BANG THEORY; #1 newsmagazine, 60 MINUTES; #l late night program, THE LATE SHOW WITH STEPHEN COLBERT and #1 daytime drama, THE YOUNG AND THE RESTLESS. Its programming arms include CBS Entertainment, CBS News and CBS Sports.
We are seeking a strategic and creative visionary to lead a bi-coastal photography department for CBS Network. The position will support CBS scripted and non-scripted shows as well as sports, news and specials. The role requires a high level of creativity, collaboration and solid project management skills.
- Oversee photo editors and staff photographers with regards to editing and retouching imagery on a wide range of corporate and editorial projects.
- Collaborate with Communications and Marketing Departments to develop creative and unique photo campaigns.
- Oversee management and ongoing development of ViacomCBS Press Express, the company-wide media site as well as all photo asset management systems, Digital Fusion and Merlin.
- Regularly attend photography networking events to build relationships with industry people to track new trends and learn the latest in photo technologies and innovations.
- Strategize with finance to plan and manage the CBS photography budget.
- Work with CBS Business Affairs Department to ensure all talent photo restrictions and approvals procedures are met.
- Must have both strong creative and organizational skills as well as a commitment to team diversity and development.* Requires strong relationships with photo editors in all media.
- Minimum 15 years of experience in a network or studio photography department.
ViacomCBS is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
At ViacomCBS, the spirit of inclusion feeds into everything that we do, on-screen and off. From the programming and movies we create to employee benefits/programs and social impact outreach initiatives, we believe that opportunity, access, resources and rewards should be available to and for the benefit of all. ViacomCBS is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, creed, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, and Veteran status
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access www.viacbs.com/careers as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations by calling 212.846.5500 or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only messages left for this purpose will be returned.
To apply for this job please visit viacomcbs.careers.