The HBO Max Story
We won’t chase the market, we will define it. We will bring audiences a product that doesn’t exist today. We will do it because no other company can deliver our brands to consumers the way we can. We have the passion, the commitment and the support to be the best. Join our HBO Max team and show us your best.
Coordinator will assist Production Executives in the management and support of all assigned licensed and in-house production. In addition to front line communication with each production office, the coordinator will facilitate the creation, tracking and transfer of relevant information and materials to the various departments within the Originals group, in Burbank, and related network departments, in Los Angeles, Atlanta and New York. Coordinator will assist the Production Executives in creation of all necessary materials, show breakdowns, schedules and charts, and will also provide necessary administrative/clerical support to Production Executives, as well as, general support to the production department, when necessary.
- Provide administrative assistance to Production Executives and department as needed with phones, filing, typing, scheduling meetings, etc.
- Initiate and participate in both verbal & written two-way communication with each relevant production/post production office from start of prep through delivery of each show.
- Keep Production Department Executives informed.
- Provides open communication pipeline between show production staff and production department to effectively monitor and manage both in-house and licensed productions.
- Collection, duplication, distribution, filing of relevant materials (e.g. script production drafts & revisions, production schedules, cast & crew lists, call sheets, production reports, daily progress reports, cost reports, S&P reports, etc.)
- Service provided for Burbank TNTO departments and Atlanta departments.
- Review scripts & production reports for scene deletions, dropped scenes & coverage, and omissions.
- Communicate same to Production Executives. Provide effective cover, backup & support for Production Executives when on location or otherwise out of office.
- Special projects as assigned
- Feature or television production experience ideal and particularly some from an APOC background, in fiction (not reality programming).
- Entertainment Industry, television or related production knowledge and experience is a must.
- Knowledge of & facility with standard office equipment, PC & Mac software and production software.
- Excellent oral & written communication skills.
- Must be able to efficiently multi-task and be detail oriented.
- Corporate network or studio production experience and knowledge of all aspects of production from pre-production through post-production & deliver in highly desired.
- Familiarity with movie magic, smart start, synchronized hub, excel & digital
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Position requires a team player in a service department of the organization.
- Must be organized, resourceful & able to work independently; a self-starter; able to prioritize & multi-task effectively; effective problem-solving ability with strong analytical skills; detail oriented; flexible; ability to develop creative solutions; ability to work well under time constraints in a frequently fast-paced environment.
- Must be able to communicate effectively & tactfully with all levels of show personnel and company personnel in a professional manner, in person, on the telephone and using written correspondence.
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status
To apply for this job please visit www.warnerbroscareers.com.
Always use caution and do your due diligence before sharing private information. While we do check every job, we are not affiliated with the recruiters.
If this posting seems off, please report it to us!