DRC Video Production
DanceBUG is a young, innovative production company specializing in providing photography and videography for the dance industry. Additionally, DanceBUG offers a suite of dance specific software assisting with registration, scheduling, tabulation and video adjudication. DanceBUG services events throughout North America, Australia, South Africa, England, Mexico and Costa Rica. We value teamwork, innovation, passion, quality, security, integrity, and fun.
What We Offer:
- The opportunity to meet new people in your field
- Travel expenses covered! ( gas, hotel [if applicable], food)
Travel to the dance competition and shoot videos of each dance routine. In doing so, you will need to:
- Operate the camera, capturing each routine throughout the competition
- Set up, test, and re-pack all audio and video equipment
- Troubleshoot any technical issues
- Be accessible by phone for pre-event video meetings
- Provide additional support when needed
- You are responsible for the quality of your product
Gig location: Dance competitions across the province
- 1 year of experience capturing and editing videos required (dance, sports, concerts or theater preferred)
- University or college degree required
- Valid driver’s license and comfortable driving to events
- Able to work long days
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs
Application Instructions: To apply, please send us a copy of your resume and samples of your Video work, if applicable.
DanceBUG is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace diversity and encourage all qualified candidates to apply. If you require an accommodation to submit your application, please contact us at the above e-mail address. Only those who have been selected for an interview will be contacted.
To apply for this job please visit ca.indeed.com.