Filmateria Studios is looking for a creative, motivated, amazing person to join our growing team. Filmateria specializes in high end film and video production, as well as PR, Event Production, and all kinds of other cool creative output.
We’re a small company which staffs up for big projects. We’re looking for a full time junior producer who can manage projects, book crew, work closely with clients, as well as market and sell Filmateria Services.
Sound like a lot to do? It is. Filmateria folks are incredibly smart and versatile. We don’t fit in one simple box. We love people with ideas, enthusiasm, and motivation.
Here’s what you’ll do:
- Oversee multiple projects
- Oversee budgets–track expenditures, negotiate with vendors
- Set and track schedules
- Book crew
- Update project sites
- Meet with clients in person & on phone
What we’d like from you
- Great organization skills
- Knowledge of creative workflow: assigning tasks, setting milestones, apprising client, keeping project on target
- Great people skills
- Ability to think/act quickly, with good judgment
- Love to work with customers
- 2 years work experience with customers or projects
- Film/HD industry experience a plus
- Microsoft work experience a plus
Don’t have all the skills on the list, but you’re awesome and you think you’ll love working here? Pitch us! We love enthusiastic, positive people who are willing to learn and make things happen.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.
Always use caution and do your due diligence before sharing private information. While we do check every job, we are not affiliated with the recruiters.
If this posting seems off, please report it to us!