The editorial team at Screen Rant is looking for a dedicated Freelance Features Editor to plan, manage, and oversee extensive coverage at ScreenRant.com – the #1 movie and TV website on Google.
Are you a dynamic editor who is dedicated to staying up to date with the latest shows, movies, comics, news, and rumors? If so, then we need you! As a freelance features editor, you will manage original, informative, and eye-catching articles that our audience is craving to read.
Do you think you’d like a great fit for our team? Then do not miss the chance to be part of our team and apply today!
- Edit/Write a minimum of 10 features posts daily;
- Flexible 8-hour shifts, 5 days/week;
- Lead by example, writing your own features as needed and self-publish your written work;
- Must be able to quickly write and edit feature and editorial content for Screen Rant, and help develop and manage content plans and feature writers;
- Keep a finger on the pulse, managing our stories list, and ensuring priority stories are being published.
- Cover Letter
Applicants must be highly motivated and possess the following requirements:
- Relevant experience in writing and editing.
- Broad knowledge of TV and movies, history, and culture.
- Available at strategic times.
- Takes initiative and is a quick learner.
The hiring team at ScreenRant will be back to you as soon as possible if we think you’d make a solid addition to the team. Only applications containing relevant writing samples will be considered.
Link to our website: www.screenrant.com
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.
Always use caution and do your due diligence before sharing private information. While we do check every job, we are not affiliated with the recruiters.
If this posting seems off, please report it to us!