Job Title: Film Director / Producer
Bang Energy Performance Beverages and Sports Nutrition has been producing epic innovations for 25 years. We engage in an unrelenting pursuit to create trendsetting appearance and performance enhancing inventions. Our sports nutrition and beverage innovations are backed by 27 double-blind placebo-controlled Gold Standard University studies. Likewise, our marketing and distribution has been discussed for its excellence by such prestigious news outlets as Forbes and Wells Fargo. We are hiring super creative, ultra-positive and high-energy professionals to drive our vision to serve the entire world cutting edge health promoting beverages and nutrition! We are top sellers in iconic retailers such as 7 eleven, Publix, Walmart, and are #1 selling beverage of all time in the world’s largest health food retailers: GNC and Vitamin Shoppe.
Bang Energy is looking for highly organized, creative candidates who know how to get the best of the talent at their disposal. A Film Director will be expected to create and produce films, adhering to strict budges and timelines. This role is expected to secure financing for projects, negotiating on behalf of the company, and see a project from inception to completion. The film director will also be expected to work closely with videographers, film editors and music supervisors to ensure that the vision for the project(s) meets the expectations. In addition, the film director is expected to create documentaries while adhering to the CEO’s vision. In most cases, an editor and director will develop the film’s pace and rhythm, reinforce continuity between shots, trim moments of unwanted excess, and ensure that the montage generally serves to reinforce the work’s intent. The visual effects category encompasses the manipulation of the raw footage by color timers, processing technicians, special effects designers, and an array of digital artists, compositors, and animation. The ideal candidate for this role is required to meet timelines and is expected to have excellent organizational skills. Throughout the actual shooting of the work, the director must multitask efficiently, ensuring that all tasks are executed effectively, solving any unforeseen complications that may arise during production. As in preproduction, there are four principal post-production areas in which a director’s input is necessary:
· Visual effects,
· Develop Scripts and Shot Lists for Documentaries
· Interpret a script and understand the story and the narrative presented
· Identify set locations
· Adhering to a production schedule
· Coordinate and supervise camera crews, art directors, costume designers, and music directors to ensure a flawless and creative execution
· Supervise the edition of the film
· Assist in the marketing and promotion of the project
· Producing high quality documentaries under a considerable amount of pressure
· Pitch new ideas to the CEO
· Creating and monitoring schedules
· Reviewing the film’s final edit
· Supervise the electricians and grips in the lighting of a set
· Bachelor’s Degree in journalism, film production, show production, and digital cinematography.
· Minimum 7 years of experience in the industry
· Impeccable portfolio
· Experience directing short films, documentaries.
· Industry knowledge including but not limited to: sound, editing, script writing and directing.
· Oversee framing and composition, lens selection, and tracking shots.
· Ability to work nights, weekends and travel frequently.
· Ability to be on call for urgent filming requests by the CEO.
Job Type: Full-time
- visual effects: 7 years (Required)
- Photography: 7 years (Required)
- Sound: 1 year (Required)
- Filming: 7 years (Required)
- Digitization: 7 years (Required)
- Short Films and Documentaries: 7 years (Required)
- Bachelor’s (Required)
- Weston, FL 33326 (Required)
- English (Required)
- United States (Required)
- Evening (Required)
- 75% (Required)
- Store Discounts
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented — quality and precision-focused
- Innovative — innovative and risk-taking
- Aggressive — competitive and growth-oriented
- Outcome-oriented — results-focused with strong performance culture
- Stable — traditional, stable, strong processes
- People-oriented — supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented — cooperative and collaborative
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends required
- Holidays required
- On call
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.
Always use caution and do your due diligence before sharing private information. While we do check every job, we are not affiliated with the recruiters.
If this posting seems off, please report it to us!