Pure Creatives Arts
The Social Media Intern will be responsible for creating, curating, and editing original videos and other content that promotes the vision and values of Pure and inspires others to join the movement. Bring your creativity and passion for life as you work with a fun and dynamic team!
Who We Are:
Pure Creative Arts rescues those caught in a crisis of identity; helping each person discover who they were uniquely created to be; to see individual lives transformed and go on to transform their communities.
We spark imagination and conversation through our original musical productions that raise questions, encourage openness and provoke insight. Using a proven blend of theatre techniques to encourage participation, we offer workshops that create space for each person to ask questions with confidence. Through courses and mentoring programs, we encourage and develop young people to find out who they were created to be and take their unique place in the world.
If You Are:
- A natural communicator and influencer skilled with filming and editing videos
- Skilled with filming and editing video footage
- Creative and inspired
- Passionate about making a difference in the lives of teens
- Looking for a fun internship where you can learn as well as have freedom to explore your own ideas
We’d love to hear from you!
The Social Media Intern will participate in:
- Editing, filming, and creating original videos
- Creating content including memes and video for social media
- Curating relevant content for various social networks
- Adapting content as appropriate for each audience and social platform
- Learning to track engagement, analyze data, and draw actionable insights to improve and grow our social reach and impact
- Being creative and innovative, constantly testing new strategies, new content, and new campaigns
- Keeping a pulse on industry and social trends and be proactive in driving interaction with influencers, bloggers, and media
- Developing grace and diplomacy to handle incoming inquiries, comments, and other social media interactions in a timely and professional manner
- Suggesting and implementing innovative, engaging campaigns including awareness building and social action opportunities on the issues Pure addresses
- Holding the heart and vision of Pure central to every aspect of your work
- Expertise and experience in filming, editing, and content creation
- Excellent written and visual communication and presentation skills
- Comfortable with basic design; photography and basic photo
- Creative with an understanding of the power of storytelling
- Proficiency with various social platforms, especially Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, and Twitter
- Able to connect with people and stimulate discussion; is a natural motivator and influencer
- Innovative, entrepreneurial and collaborative
- Self-motivated and self-managing
- Excellent attention to detail
- Resourceful; desires to solve problems; ability to troubleshoot and know where to pass a complex question
When sending your resume please include the following:
- Why you’re interested in this internship
- The requirements of your college/university for internships
- Dates you are looking to intern – start date and end date
Job Type: Internship
Pay: $0.00 per hour
- Flexible Schedule
- Fully Remote
This Job Is:
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
Company’s Facebook page:
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.
Always use caution and do your due diligence before sharing private information. While we do check every job, we are not affiliated with the recruiters.
If this posting seems off, please report it to us!