Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we’re building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we’re creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities – we’re just getting started.Facebook is seeking Video Operations Producers to scale and grow Facebook Video Productions (FVP) for The Production Group globally. This position is part of the Enterprise Engineering organization, so candidates must be passionate about technology, customer service and have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment. The individuals need to have a strong background in video production operations. Some global travel is expected. This is a full-time position based in New York City.
- Acts as service owner and executive producer, providing technical direction for the planning, scheduling, and delivery of video production services
- Applies significant knowledge of industry and company trends and developments to improve service to our partners
- Directs and oversees the work of video production vendors, Service Delivery Manager, as well as any outsourced partners
- Actively manages partnerships and seeks newly impactful relationships both internally and externally
- Interprets, presents, and executes on operational data
- Steps into the role of a multitude of video production roles including but not limited to director, technical director, A1, A2 and producer
- Communicates effectively and strategically with larger organization, partners and other video operations producers
- Oversees operational efficiency and excellence servicewide
- Executive produces high profile, VIP, and C-Level video productions both onsite and offsite when needed
- Work closely with Enterprise Engineering new builds to ensure that studio/video standards, headcount, and equipment are provisioned for future studio builds and retrofits
- Communicates and enforces Facebook standards, creating and defining new standards as technology and scope evolves
- Manages technical resources within budget and within schedule
- Develop & motivate talent, creating standards and expectations for excellence in broadcasting
- Consistently delivers high-quality, highly impactful projects
- Up to 10% travel required
- 7+ years of technical or creative production experience or combination of both
- 5+ years experience in equipment operation/understanding in a fast-paced production environment
- 5+ years experience as a project manager, coordinating producer, production manager or any other strategy or operations role
- 3+ years experience managing technical broadcast operations or in an advisement role. Knowledge of technical video equipment including switchers, audio boards, routers, GFX creation, cameras, lighting, microphones and other relevant production equipment
Facebook is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.
Facebook is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply for this job please visit www.glassdoor.ca.