Westbrook Inc. is searching for an Executive Assistant to support two Film Executives. You’ll handle a wide range of executive support related tasks with minimal supervision, so it’s extremely important that you are exceedingly well-organized and flexible. Additionally, you are someone who can interact with individuals at all levels in a fast-paced environment, whilst remaining graceful under pressure.
What You’ll Do
- Manage all administrative including scheduling, travel, expense and finance reports and personal needs
- Responsible for heavy calendar management, requiring interaction with both internal and external executives and assistants to coordinate a variety of executive meetings, both on-site and off-site
- Arrange travel schedules and reservations for the executive team
- Prepare agendas and make arrangements for staff meetings and retreats
- Compile, transcribe, and distribute notes from meetings and calls
- Assist the executive team with special projects
- Continue to be a communicative device for the Film Executives
- Filter emails and written communication as needed
- Utilize the privy information to lessen the flow of inquiries
- Handle incoming and outgoing communications as necessary
- Provide continuous information and updates to various internal departments including
- Create Assistant Bibles for each desk to ensure easy transitions
- Be responsible for the training of all new assistants, if necessary, and keeping up with current assistant actions and operations to streamline processes
- Be a point person and fill in for any executive in their respective assistant’s absence
- Continue to be more involved with the operations of the corporate production office including help with building budgets, calendars and planning assumptions
- Participate in the weekly production meetings to understand every project in on the docket whether in development or wrapping post to provide continuous and informative assistance
Who You Are
- A minimum of 2 years of professional work experience, ideally within the entertainment & production;
- Extremely organized with a high attention to detail;
- Solutions-oriented: no problem is too small or too big to handle;
- Can-do attitude: you are energized by chaos and thrive in environments with ambiguity.
- Eagerness to learn: you are a sponge who is constantly seeking learning opportunities.
- Highly organized and comfortable in a fast-paced environment, ability to prioritize large volume of projects;
- Must be detail oriented, proactive, organized and have the ability to follow-up often and in a friendly and courteous manner;
- Bachelor’s degree is highly preferred, but not required.
About Westbrook Inc.
Westbrook Inc. is a holding company that provides funding, back end support, and strategic direction to its current and future content and commerce subsidiaries. We are a mission driven, artist-led organization that seeks to create art and products that inspire, uplift, and entertain audiences around the world. The goal is to create and curate powerful and inclusive content across all major platforms – from short and mid-form digital content, to more traditional television series and motion pictures.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.
Always use caution and do your due diligence before sharing private information. While we do check every job, we are not affiliated with the recruiters.
If this posting seems off, please report it to us!