Overview and Responsibilities
Does working at one of the world’s most iconic Studios sound exciting? We are seeking an Executive Assistant to support the Executive Vice President and VP of Paramount Animation, and we would like to invite you to apply!
- Distributes internal and external Agreements and correspondences
- Answers phones, schedules appointments/confirms meetings/maintains daily schedules, routes incoming and outgoing mail which can include large distribution lists
- Composes and generates letters and memos; back-ups proof reading and editing on documents prepared by the EVP, Animation
- Generates expense reports
- Liaises with internal departments and external entities as needed
- Creates and maintains files
- Assists in the preparation of all work products; including by not limited to sales reports, market overviews, contract tracking and PowerPoint presentations
- Enters status of projects in various status report databases
- Arranges travel
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 2+years work experience
- Proficiency with MS Office: Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Establish relationships with internal staff, external contacts (including production staff, outside vendors and partner company representatives) and senior management
- Able to multi-task, prioritize, and manage projects in a fast-paced environment
To apply for this job please visit viacomcbscareers-viacomcbs.icims.com.
Always use caution and do your due diligence before sharing private information. While we do check every job, we are not affiliated with the recruiters.
If this posting seems off, please report it to us!