**Goldrush Entertainment Inc. is looking for an Executive Assistant – Film Development skills a plus! (In-office job)**
Part-time job (25h/week)
The workload depends on the number of projects in production.
Contractual worker starting at 20$/h.
If interested send your resume and a short cover letter
GoldRush Entertainment Inc. is an award-winning film finance and production company dedicated to developing, financing, and producing high-quality commercial film, television, and digital content for international audiences.
With a head office in Montreal, Quebec, Canada, and strong representation in Toronto and Los Angeles, Goldrush is able to draw on resources and relationships on both sides of the border. Goldrush prides itself on its ability to match Producers, Directors, and Distributors with funding as well as the creative and technical resources needed to help develop and realize their productions.
– Coordinate, organize, and maintain daily calendar and schedule of events for the CEO by scheduling appointments and prioritizing responsibilities to ensure operational efficiency.
– Coordinate travel arrangements including scheduling flights, hotel, and car rental bookings for the CEO.
– Prepare, edit, and format highly confidential documents including, but not limited to, correspondence and agreements.
– Organize and maintain filing system by ensuring all materials are securely filed on a timely and accurate basis so that documents are readily available and easily retrieved when necessary.
– Respond to phone, email, and in-person inquiries – providing general information and referring inquiries to appropriate sources.
**FILM DEVELOPMENT TASKS:**
– Read screenplays, analyze their strengths and weaknesses, and assess if they have potential and will appeal to audiences.
– Explain notes to writers and work closely with them.
– Pitch effectively to broadcasters and investors, persuade commissioners or producers of the merits of a screenplay.
**WHO YOU ARE:**
– Pro-active and ability to lead and take initiative. Good practical judgment and decision-making ability.
– Good communication skills.
– Fluent in English
– Knowledge of screenwriting: understand all the features of a great screenplay, know how to improve and amend one.
– Knowledge of the industry: have extensive knowledge of and a passion for film or TV, appreciate trends in viewing, predict what will be popular.
– Flexibility in work hours required as the schedule can vary from week to week.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Always use caution and do your due diligence before sharing private information. While we do check every job, we are not affiliated with the recruiters.
If this posting seems off, please report it to us!