at Pluto TV (View all jobs)
Who We Are
Pluto TV, a Viacom company, is the leading free streaming television service in America, delivering 100+ live and original channels and thousands of on-demand movies in partnership with major TV networks, movie studios, publishers, and digital media companies. Pluto TV is available on all mobile, web and connected TV streaming devices and millions of viewers tune in each month to watch premium news, TV shows, movies, sports, lifestyle, and trending digital series. Headquartered in West Hollywood, Pluto TV has offices in New York, Silicon Valley, Chicago and Berlin.
Viacom creates entertainment experiences that drive conversation and culture around the world. Through television, film, digital media, live events, merchandise and solutions, our brands connect with diverse, young and the young at heart audiences in more than 180 countries.
For more information on Viacom and its businesses, visit www.viacom.com. Keep up with Viacom news by following us on Twitter (twitter.com/viacom), Facebook (facebook.com/viacom) and LinkedIn (linkedin.com/company/viacom).
As an Executive Assistant at Pluto TV, you will be providing administrative support to Chief Growth Officer and SVP, Marketing. In this role, the assistant is responsible for managing schedules, coordinating meetings, and collating reports for meetings in the Growth and Marketing departments. The ideal candidate is well organized, solution oriented, and able to take initiative.
This is a critical role with a wide range of responsibilities, including:
- Providing full administrative support while managing daily operations of the CGO and SVP, Marketing, including trafficking correspondences and maintaining the flow of meetings
- Managing complex calendars, scheduling appointments, and meetings as necessary
- Coordinating a high volume of both domestic and international travel schedules
- Serving as the liaison and gatekeeper to external stakeholders and staff ensuring timely and appropriate management of all inquiries
- Working independently and/or as a team member on various projects.
- Preparing, editing, and/or distributing meeting agendas, memos, correspondences
- Handling audio/visual video conferencing and teleconferencing requests
- Preparing visual aids for presentations which could include preparing and updating Powerpoint documents
- Maintaining various department files
- Handling all other administrative tasks as requested
Qualities / Experience We’re Seeking
We believe the right individual will have the following skills and experience in order to be successful in this role:
- 3-5 years administrative experience
- Proficient in Google Suite and Microsoft Office applications: PowerPoint, Word, and Excel
- Ability to maintain confidentiality regarding sensitive issues or information
- Ability to interact with individuals at all levels of an organization
- Proven ability to work under pressure, perform efficiently, handle multiple high priority tasks simultaneously, and meet tight deadlines
- Strong interpersonal skills to create and maintain positive and effective working relationships
- Bachelor’s degree or the equivalent required
Citizens of Pluto TV have the privilege of entertaining millions of people. We are entrepreneurs looking to revolutionize the future of TV. While our planet is small, our ambition is boundless. The stakes don’t get much higher.
Becoming a Citizen is hard work. We need self-starters that thrive in changing environments, who treat company resources like their own, and who deliver seemingly impossible outcomes at warp speed. It’s the only way we stay ahead of the giants looking to take the opportunity we have earned. We are selective but once chosen, you’re in.
Why You Should Become a Citizen of Pluto TV
As stated, becoming a Citizen is hard work but the rewards of citizenship are plentiful. Work with the smartest people on some of the most complex projects of your life, while profoundly impacting both Pluto TV and the broader world of entertainment. Share in the epic quest to define the future of television as we know it. Big commitment, big impact, lasting change.
As a Citizen, you will enjoy generously-sponsored medical benefits, a generous vacation policy, 401K retirement plan, social and team events, and more!
We’re an equal opportunity employer (EOE)
At PlutoTV and Viacom, the spirit of inclusion feeds into everything that we do, on-screen and off. From the programming and movies we create to employee benefits/programs and social impact outreach initiatives, we believe that opportunity, access, resources and rewards should be available to and for the benefit of all. Viacom is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, creed, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, and Veteran status.
To apply for this job please visit corporate.pluto.tv.