The HBO Max Story
We won’t chase the market, we will define it. We will bring audiences a product that doesn’t exist today. We will do it because no other company can deliver our brands to consumers the way we can. We have the passion, the commitment and the support to be the best. Join our direct-to-consumer team and show us your best.
Assistant will support the EVP of Original Feature Films for the HBO Max.
- This person must be exceedingly well-organized and flexible.
- The ability to interact with staff (at all levels) in a fast-paced environment, remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful and efficient, with a high level of professionalism and confidentiality is crucial to this role.
- They will be responsible for maintaining the flow of information between development and other departments within the division.
- They will also coordinate, schedule a high volume of meetings on a regular basis, both within the company and the entertainment industry.
- 2+ years of desk/executive assistant experience within the entertainment industry; preferably programming.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven ability to multi-task; must be able to constantly and consistently prioritize workload of senior executive and oneself simultaneously.
- They must be able to handle themselves professionally as they will have direct interaction with many other executives within the company as well as writers, producers, talent and other executives within the industry.
- The person in this position will also need to handle many sensitive documents and must be trusted with confidentiality.
- This individual must also have a solid understanding of the entertainment industry specifically as it relates to the creative side of the business.
The ideal candidate will be experienced in handling a wide range of administrative and executive support related tasks and will be able to work independently with little or no supervision and handle typical entertainment assistant responsibilities along with other projects and duties at executive’s discretion/direction.
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
To apply for this job please visit www.warnerbroscareers.com.
Always use caution and do your due diligence before sharing private information. While we do check every job, we are not affiliated with the recruiters.
If this posting seems off, please report it to us!