We’re seeking a collaborative, multimedia-savvy editor that’s also detail-oriented and process-driven to join our product and platform content team.
What You’ll Do
- Lead content creation for our app experience to drive user engagement, starting with building an audio library and health assessments.
- Collaborate with clinical experts, creatives, and marketers to create amazing user experiences that keep Galileo top-of-mind when help is needed.
What You Need
- 5+ years of editorial experience developing content, ideally for subscription apps and/or digital platforms. Excellent verbal and written communication skills with strong attention to detail.
- Proven judgement creating content people engage with and love.
- Experience managing large scale projects, teams, and freelancers.
- Stellar organizational skills and the ability to project manage against deadlines.
- Deep understanding of and interest in analytics, data, insights, and trends.
Ultimately, you’ll build and shape a new team committed to changing the future of healthcare by making high-quality care more accessible and affordable for everyone.
At Galileo we’re looking to provide high-quality, affordable medical care for everyone, anywhere, anytime.
Founded by the physician entrepreneur behind One Medical and Epocrates, led by an all-star healthcare and consumer leadership team, and backed by the country’s best investors, we’re looking for curious, talented, passionate people from a diverse set of backgrounds to join our team and help shape the future of health.
How We Hire
Galileo is committed to hiring the best talent from a range of backgrounds and experiences (including but not limited to gender, ethnic, political, economic, religious, sexual orientation, and other personality traits.) We’re proud of our strong culture that emphasizes creative and effective problem-solving, intellectual integrity and intensity, empathy and respect for all, and an underlying customer-focus that yields results. We’ve already been recognized widely as a top company to work for!
To apply for this job please visit boards.greenhouse.io.
Always use caution and do your due diligence before sharing private information. While we do check every job, we are not affiliated with the recruiters.
If this posting seems off, please report it to us!